Trimble X7 and Perspective - Firmware Updates and New Features
We are pleased to announce the availability of the new updates and features for the Trimble X7 Scanning System.
The Trimble X7 firmware update in conjunction with the new release of Trimble Perspective field software will apply to current X7 system users and include the following new features:
- Laser Pointer: Provides visual confirmation to locate points for Perspective Precision Point measurement.
- Georeferencing tool: Match your scans to real world coordinates
- On-board Diagnostic Report: Provides a report to confirm the status of X7 system components
- Field Calibration Report: Provides a report to summarize field calibration results
- Leveling guide lights: Gives real-time feedback on leveling status
- Support HDR Images: Improved image quality in varying lighting
The X7 is a high-speed 3D laser scanning system with advanced technologies to simplify adoption, increase efficiency and provide confidence in the field powered by Trimble Perspective.